Monday, March 13, 2006

Secure Balloons

Meet Abi and Andrea. They're the kids of one of my professor friends. This is not some new form native gear. They came over with their folks for dinner and as my child-friendly toys selection consists of balloons or slightly duller knives, the girls got loaded up with globos. Perhaps I've never mentioned that the wind blows to mid-sized-rock-lifting proportions this time of year but they thought it was hysterical to go out to my balcony and let their new toys get whipped away at twenty miles per hour. Auntie Caro didn't have time for this so I ended up tying them to the children. They loved it. Kids are weird.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela Burgess said...

Kids are definitely entertained by the strangest things. Miss you up here in the South. Just wanted to drop a note to say hi. Talk to you later!

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home