Monday, November 28, 2005

El Rey de los Pavos

I had 38 folks to my place for a Thanksgiving dinner on Saturday. ¿Loca? Yeah, probably, but it was good fun and we danced the traditional salsas of Thanksgiving until two in the morning and drank the traditional tequilas. It was worth searching high and low for that damn turkey (they don't usually have them available before December) just to watch the disbelief followed by bliss on the faces of the Mexicans as they ate the turkey and dressing. Hah! Americans can't cook, my ass! We're chubby with good cause, thankyouverymuch!


Me, sitting down for the first time since 6 a.m. We ate out on my terrace the weather was really nice . . . not that I'm bragging.

But, damn, look at that turkey!! Now I'm bragging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home